KiDS Worship is leading KiDS to meet, know, and follow Jesus.
- If your infant – 5th grade child(ren) goes to the 9:15 Bible study, there is nothing else to do before Kids Worship. We will keep them in the kids wing to start Kids Worship at 10:30am.
- If you are arriving at the 10:30a hour, you may check your infant – 5th grader in at one of the self check-in ipads and drop your child(ren) off in their designated room.
- Then you may pick your kids up in the kid’s wing after the service.
- The only exception is when we have Communion and/or baptisms scheduled, then we bring the kids to the worship center to experience those special moments with you as a family.
- The 5th Sunday of the month, Kinder – 5th graders stay in worship center with families to worship.
Why We Are Here
Leading Kids to MEET…KNOW…and FOLLOW Jesus
We desire for kids to have a personal relationship with Jesus that impacts the way they live their life and with those around them.
Who Is Kids Worship For?
We have three age groups:
Infants – 2yr
Preschool (3yr – 5yr)
Kindergarten – 5th Grade
How We Are Doing It
Your kids will sing worship songs, learn God’s Word, play high energy activities, hear mission stories, and HAVE FUN!
We have six guiding principles for Kids Worship
- Kids learn the Bible
- Kids learn to worship
- Kids feel loved by volunteers
- Kids have FUN
- Volunteers grow in their personal walk
- Volunteers are positioned for success
Worship Rally (to bring glory to God)
Our worship staff teach the kids how to worship our God through songs
High energy and thoughtful worship
- Introduce Bible study topic
- Scripture memory
Kids Sermon (by making disciples)
- Age appropriate Bible story
- Interactive and visual learning
- Practical ways for kids to apply God’s Word
- Practical ways for kids to respond to God’s Word
- Puppets for younger kids
Games or Crafts (reinforcement)
- Fun ways to connect the lesson
- Energetic games with a purpose
- Crafts to encourage creativity
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
“Kids are willing to listen to a person who genuinely loves them. When they become an adult, many things that are taught at that young age are recalled. God chooses how and when to build on this. It is putting into an eternal safe deposit box whereas each passing day the deposits value is multiplied.”
David McCracken , Kid's Ministry Volunteer
“Serving in the children’s area allows us to see a glimpse into the future. We are blessed to watch and help lay the foundation as God builds his kingdom. We watch the light grow brighter in each child as they learn more and more about Christ. They gain eternal knowledge that will be used for a lifetime to help themselves and others. What joy it is to see a child give his or her life to Christ. Serving kids is such a blessing and so much fun!!!
Jan Miliara, Kid's Ministry Volunteer
How You Can Help
If you feel led to volunteer in one of our many aspects that make Quest a success such as… leading music, teaching the kid’s sermon, leading in games or crafts, sharing about missions, being a group leader who leads kids to each rotation, or even working with technology to make sure our screens show the right stuff… please contact Jason Collins or Krisha MacLean for more info.