are a great place
to experience Gospel community.
Click HERE to access our Groups Portal and get specifics on various Groups.
The chief benefit of Group life is gospel community. This happens in Sunday Bible studies and small group discipleship, but also occurs in “home groups.” There are groups available throughout the area for those who simply want more from church life.
Typically, Groups revolve around sharing a meal, a time of, prayer, discussion and fellowship. Group discussions & studies vary from sermon discussions, book studies, or topical studies.
Our current groups and times are:
- Holland Home Group – Once every three weeks Zoom (6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m)
- Steele Home Group – Every other Friday in Southlake (6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m)
- Smith Home Group – Third Sunday night of the month. Trophy Club (6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m)
- Thornton Home Group – Every other Wednesday in N Ft. Worth (6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m)
- Students@ – (one for guys and one for girls) Every Wednesday in the Student Center (6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m)
What people are saying…
If you are interested in joining a Group or want more information, please contact Brent Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org