are a great place
to experience Gospel community.
Click HERE to access our Groups Portal and get specifics on various Groups.
These groups meet throughout the area. Typically, Groups revolve around sharing a meal, a time of, prayer, discussion and fellowship. Group discussions & studies vary from sermon discussions, book studies, or topical studies.
Our current groups and times are:
- PYT (parenting young things) Group – 2nd and 4th Sunday (usually) on campus (12:00 p.m.)
- Holland Home Group – Once every three weeks in Colleyville (6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m)
- Steele Home Group – Every other Friday in Southlake (6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m)
- Smith Home Group – Third Sunday night of the month. Trophy Club (6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m)
- Young Home Group – One Friday / One Sunday each month. (5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m)
- Thornton Home Group – Every other Wednesday in N Ft. Worth (6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m)
- Students@ – Every Wednesday in the Student Center (6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m)
What people are saying…
“Our group is a place where we are able to enjoy fellowship over a meal with our church family. It is a time to share life, prayer requests and the stresses of being parents. Small group is where we have been able to connect with the other young moms and dads and where those friendships have grown. It is also a time of Bible study and time to ask questions in a more relaxed atmosphere.”
Brian and Sara Pullen
“Young and old, family and friends, I love how everyone’s week crosses paths at a home group. It’s a safe place to ask questions and explore scripture together, share advice and tackle life’s challenges, develop yourself with accountability, and open doors for new ministry opportunities, all while developing lifelong friendships and sharing in frequent fellowship that is priceless.”
“Our group has given us lasting friendships and community within the church as well as deepened our walk with God. It has meant a great deal to our family to be able to share in the lives of the families in our group and raise our kids alongside other Christians in similar stages in their lives. We would encourage anyone who is looking to deepen their faith and walk alongside other believers daily to join a home group.”
Justin and Sarah Whitfield
If you are interested in joining a Group or want more information, please contact Brent Warren at email@example.com