Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
Here are more excellent ways you can avoid judging others this week…
- Examine your heart daily before the Lord. (Psalm 139)
- Confess sin daily. (1 John 1:5-9)
- Practice acceptance of those who live differently than you. (Titus 3:5)
- Show grace when you know another person is wrong about a belief or choice.
- Find godly ways to set an example for others. (1 Timothy 4:12)
- Practice “welcoming” others when you live, believe, or think differently. (Romans 14:1)
- Encourage them with scripture.
- Pray for them.
- Ask God to show you ways you can win a person over for Christ’s sake.
- Practice not speaking evil against those who think differently than you. (James 4:11-12)
…and tell them why you are doing it.