31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Here are some more excellent ways you can grow in forgiveness this week…
- Recall all the ways you have been forgiven. Make a list and thank God for each of them this week.
- Ask someone you have unintentionally wronged to forgive you.
- Ask someone you have intentionally wronged to forgive you.
- Offer forgiveness to someone (even if they don’t deserve it).
- Encourage someone you lead or love to forgive someone else.
- Insert forgiveness language into your relationships
- Foster a culture of forgiveness in your circle of influence.
- Honor God (first) by practicing daily forgiveness.
…and tell them why you are doing it.