Quest exists to equip kids to bring God glory by making disciples of all nations.
- If your infant – Kindergarten child(ren) goes to the 9:15 Bible study, there is nothing else to do before Quest. We will keep them in the kids wing to start Quest at 10:30am.
- If you arrive before the 10:30a hour, you may check your infant – Kindergartener in at the Kidz Wing, and bring your 1st – 4th grade kid with you to the Worship Center. You can check them in at the Welcome Center (in the main lobby). They will worship with you and then we dismiss them with the leaders to go to Quest.
- The 5th Sunday of the month, 1st – 4th graders stay in worship center with families to worship.
- Then you may pick your kids up in the Kid’s wing after the service.
- The only exception is when we have Communion and or baptisms scheduled, then we bring the kids to the WC to experience those special moments with you as a family.
Why We Are Here
Our Children’s Ministry exists to equip kids to
- bring glory to God (VISION)
- by making disciples (MISSION)
- of all nations (GOAL)
We desire for kids to have a personal relationship with Jesus that impacts the way they live their life and those around them.
Who Is Quest For?
We have three age groups:
Infants – 2yr
3yr – Kinder
1st – 4th Grade
How We Are Doing It
We’re excited to bring kids along on a great worship adventure we call QUEST. Imagine a kid’s worship experience where they come away with all of the things we desire them to spiritually, and they have a blast doing it. That’s why we’ve designed QUEST in a unique way to help them to do just that. At QUEST, kids will rotate between various experiences each Sunday with the hope that we are fulfilling some specific needs.
We have six guiding principles for Quest
- Kids learn the Bible
- Kids learn to worship
- Kids feel loved by volunteers
- Kids have FUN
- Volunteers grow in their personal walk
- Volunteers are positioned for success
Our worship staff teach the kids how to worship our God through songs
High energy and thoughtful worship
- Introduce Bible study topic
- Scripture memory
- Age appropriate Bible story
- Interactive and visual learning
- Practical ways for kids to apply God’s Word
- Practical ways for kids to respond to God’s Word
- Puppets for younger kids
- Fun ways to connect the lesson
- Energetic games with a purpose
- Crafts to encourage creativity
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
How You Can Help
If you feel led to volunteer in one of our many aspects that make Quest a success such as… leading music, teaching the kid’s sermon, leading in games or crafts, sharing about missions, being a group leader who leads kids to each rotation, or even working with technology to make sure our screens show the right stuff… please contact Travis Jenkins or Krisha MacLean for more info.