…addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart
Here are some more excellent ways you can address others with song this week…
- Join the chorus of voices more confidently in a worship gathering.
- Choose music this week that glorifies God.
- Choose music this week that edifies your spiritual heart.
- Read and memorize Zephania 3:17 and Hebrews 2:12.
- Download our worship app and experience the songs we sing in worship at SBC.
- Ask God to capture a song in your heart that gives him praise.
- Listen to Christ-honoring music with your family (at home or in the car, etc.)
- Memorize words to a hymn and repeat them when troubled.
- Memorize words to a hymn and repeat them when not troubled.
…and tell them why you are doing it.